This project is read-only.

How to build?

Mar 10, 2015 at 2:25 AM
Having trouble to even open and build the project; I am missing references and couldnt find any documents for both openRpos either so wanted to come and ask a list of instructions to run it on win 8.1x64.

Thank you for your time
Mar 10, 2015 at 4:52 AM
Hi!
Documentation is forthcoming. Would you mind sharing more details about your reference errors so that I can try to duplicate the problem on my end? If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest downloading the entire source archive and loading the project in visual studio. The project was built using Visual Studio 2013.
Thanks!
-Ken
Mar 10, 2015 at 5:33 AM
Hi;
I tried with 2012 but didnt load properly; so I downloaded 2015 and tried with it and it opened the project yet giving errors; let me try to download 2013 and try with it.

But Task Class was missing and many other referrences; probably an error on my side on references.
Mar 11, 2015 at 3:13 AM
This has not been tested in 2015 yet. Note that there are multiple projects within the solution. Some should build without a problem. But a couple may have problems building if you're missing additional libraries. Specifically, the backoffice application and the print monitor require additional libraries that do not come with visual studio by default. We are compiling a list of these and we'll post them soon.
Mar 13, 2015 at 11:36 PM
I tested it with 2013 too and still need the additional libraries; so waiting on that post; thanks again...
Mar 14, 2015 at 12:20 AM
Edited Mar 14, 2015 at 12:40 AM
Noticed the extra references on main page and installed them: Final stage I guess;

Error 102 The type or namespace name 'TaskCompletionSource' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Well Done\BackOffice\SilverlightDatabaseInterface.cs 1090 27 BackOffice

I unblocked the dll and tried to remove and re add all references yet couldn't solve so far.

Thanks for all interest...
Mar 23, 2015 at 1:44 AM
Any help or source to look for?